Thursday, July 2, 2009

Can Someone Please Call Summer and Ask it to Please Come Back

Ok - can we all please take a moment and look at the calendar.  Yep - that's what I thought - it still says July. As in summer, like Fourth of July, BBQ, picnics, fireworks, sunscreen, sunglasses. Lets see - what do all these things have in common? That's right - outside, sunshine and warm weather. 
Ok - then can someone please explain to my why I actually:
A) Put on wool socks
B) Pulled out my winter sweater and put it on
C) Turned on the heat
What is wrong with this picture? Its July folks! I should be dreaming of knitting with cashmere not actually wearing it!
Summer - please come. We really miss you in New England. 

3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Ditto... seriously, where has summer been?

Anonymous said...

Hey there, it's your Saucy Swap partner! Your package is now on it's way to you. If you would like to track your package please post your email on Rav or here so I can email you the tracking number.