1. What kinds of sauces do you like? Do you like ‘em hot and spicy or more toward the sweet? Do you like four alarms going off at once, or a heat that builds?
2. Do you have any sauces that you do not like at all?
3. What do you like your hot sauce on?
4. What kinds of recipes do you like to work your hot sauce magic with? Do you BBQ? Throw it in take-out? Put a dash into your eggs in the morning? Do you like to cook, or do you prefer to just dress up a good take-out dish?
5. Do you have any particular food allergies that should be avoided when picking out a hot sauce?
6. Recipe you would like to share? I will get my husband's mango salsa recipe and post it. Its not a sauce but it is spicy!
1. Do you knit or crochet?
2. What are your favorite types of yarns to work with?
3. What do you have on the needles (or hook!) right now?
4. What are your favorite colors to work with? Are there any colors you wouldn’t want caught dead in your stash?
5. Any preference in your hooks/needles? Prefer bamboo over plastic or aluminum? You’re good with whatever you’ve got to work with? Let us know.
6. Notions. C’mon, let us know – if you get one more measuring tape, will you run screaming from the room? Or are you the type that loses stitch markers constantly? What notions do you love and loathe?
7. Any fiber allergies we should know about? Nope! Yeah
1. Are you a snacky type of person? Do you like candy? Chocolate? In between hot sauce applications, what would we find you snacking on?
2. Are you into recipe magazines? Knitting mags? What kinds of quick, stash-it-in-your-knitting-bag reading do you like to have on hand?
3. What cheers you up?
4. Do you collect anything other than yarn?
5. Do you have pets?
6. Any other allergies?
7. Are you a swap newbie, or have you done this before? Any good advice for newbies you’d like to share?