Friday, July 4, 2008

FIbery Goodness Swap Questionnaire

Ravelry Name: Chloecat2262

Match desired: International, USA only (please note, if you’re outside of the US you may have to do an international swap): Either

Would you be an angel if needed?: If needed for fiber, not for handspun! I am still a newbie and I am not confident I could make two skeins in the necessary time and of good enough quality to send to someone.

Do you also Knit, Crochet?: I have been a knitter for the past twentysome years.

How would you rate your spinning experience: (beginner, intermediate, advanced)?: Beginner - I started a few months ago.

What is your favorite fiber to spin?: I have only spun wool so far. No favorites yet

What is your least favorite fiber to spin?: Same thing - havent spun enough to not like something

Are there any fibers you do not like/are allergic to?: Nope

Any particular fiber you’re dying to try?: BFL

What is/are your favorite color(s)?: purples, blues, greens, pinks - but I love all colors

What is/are your least favorite color(s)?: 1970s avocado green, burnt orange and 70s brown

Do you like: Coffee? Tea? Sweets? Lotions? Candles?: I love coffee, tea and sweets. I like lotion but have been given so much over the years that I have a lifetime supply. I love candles with fresh scents - not to overpowering.

Is there any spinning related item you are desperate to get your hands on?: Because I am so new there is still much to learn and acquire.

Do you have any allergies?: Nothing of note

Do you have pets? Do you smoke?: I have one dog, soon to get a second. No smoking.

Anything else your swap partner should know about you?: I am a newbie to spinning but I think I am learning - best of all is I am wide open to everything right now because I am a newbie.

No comments: