Sunday, September 14, 2008

HSKS6 Term has started!

Hi - its Emma here. I am so excited. The latest Hogwarts term has officially begun. This time I'm a second year so I feel better going into things because I already know how much fun I will have! It is nice to be back at the castle and with all my friends, chatting in the common room and talking about the DADA teacher. 
I had a great break though. I practiced my herbology and made some Hufflepuff colored wool to play with in the common room this term. Hufflepuff has the best colors. I am so glad I got back into Hufflepuff this year. 
Well - my owl has arrived and I know who I am spoiling - Miss Ophelia Ballycastle from Gryffindor. I remember her from last term. I think she was in on some of the Quidditch secrets. I need to go make friends with her! Spoiling me is Miss Minerva Wood. I can't wait to get to know both these classmates as well as lots more. 

No comments: