Saturday, September 6, 2008

They're Home!!!

So last night I finally got my family back home after two and a half weeks. Yeah. The flights went smooth and I was waiting to get my hug at Logan as they came out. I could not believe how much DS had grown and changed. Honestly - two weeks is a long time in kid time. I am so glad he got to go on this trip and spend the time with his grandparents but I am now so happy to have him home. But for some reason the remote controls have grown their legs again. 
In other news its almost time for Hogwarts to start up again. My alter ego, Emma Kettleburn, is already to return to Hufflepuff - just waiting for confirmation that we got in this term. I do hope I made it back into Hufflepuff and not one of the other houses. I am already working on my kit to ensure my spoilee is thoroughly spoiled. 
We are getting hit with the end of Hanna today so its going to be a great day to stay inside, play with DS and maybe spin. I still have to turn the big pile of yellow fluff into yellow yarn. 

No comments: