Wednesday, June 4, 2008

The questions making the rounds

1) What I Was Doing 10 Years Ago
Working at my first "real" job as a software developer and buying my first house.

2) 5 Things on My To-Do List for Today
Oh - today's a big day.
Validate media
Give the Approval to Ship Dog and Pony Show for said media
Ship said media if approved
Find map of NYC for Saturday's trip
Clean house - oh heck who am I kidding - play with son instead

3) Snacks I Enjoy
Chocolate
Starbucks Coffee


4) Things I Would Do If I Were a Billionaire
Pay off bills for myself, family and friends, send my son to private school, buy a house in Kauai, travel, start a small business

5) Places I Have Lived
La Mesa, CA
Melbourne, Australia
Marlboro, Vermont
San Diego, CA
Methuen, MA

6) 5 Peeps I Wanna Know More About
I love reading this so post away!

1 comment:

Tanya said...

Validate media? What in the world is that?