Friday, June 27, 2008

Hufflepuff Homework

This week - a Transfiguration:


Transfigure the following quote from Order of the Phoenix back into English and post it to your blog by noon (est) on Tuesday, July 1st.

'PSX JBST TRHF?' YSB WXYWXYZE, CSSJDBV SGZY HF FRZ QHY TDFR ZBFRXIDHIW. 'TZ MSXCE SYEZY HBPFRDBV TZ CDJZE DB RZYZ. D QZF FRHF QCSJZ TSXCE IZCC XI HBPFRDBV, RZ TSXCEB'F MHYZ. D'GZ HCTHPI THBFZE FS FYP KDYZTRDIJP -'

'YOU KNOW WHAT?' RON MURMURED, LOOKING OVER AT THE BAR WITH ENTHUSIASM. 'WE COULD ORDER ANYTHING WE LIKED IN HERE. I BET THAT BLOKE WOULD SELL US ANYTHING, HE WOULDN'T CARE. I'VE ALWAYS WANTED TO TRY FIREWHISKY –' p337

Ok - so want to know the really spooky part about this week's homework? I got most of this transfigured and then decided to pick up my book (which I just finished so I had on hand) and I literally opened it to the exact page with the quote.  How weird is that?

Oh and an update. I made it out of the infirmary finally. I still have to take some potions but at least I am up and walking again! Thanks to all for the well wishes. 

3 comments:

Quinn said...

Very spooky, good job, and glad to hear you're feeling better.

onescrappychick said...

glad you are finally feeling better! Have a great weekend

Emerald

Shannon said...

Very spooky, indeed :)