Sunday, May 18, 2008

Another day at Hogwarts

Hi - its Emma here! Just dropping a note to keep everyone up to date on life at Hogwarts. I really like my Potions class. I spend a lot of time over my cauldron especially making potions to change yarn different colors. I am working on a potion that will let my yarn change colors when I say a specific word. It will make a fun scarf.  Defense Against the Dark Arts is also a wonderful class but I think its because the professor is so yummy to watch. Of course, I have to force myself to take notes so I am not just staring at him like some of my classmates. Transfiguration is my toughest class but I think I will enjoy it all the same. There is a party tomorrow night. I only hope I can stay awake as I find I prefer to get up early and enjoy a walk to the Owlery while the school is quiet. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

staring at the professor and forgetting to take notes is soo easy to do, isnt it ;)