Friday, May 2, 2008

Finally

Well, I have to post a non-fiber related achievement. I received word that my Masters Thesis has been accepted and I am all set to graduate this May. Yeah! Since I have spent the past three years working toward this day I am pretty excited. I remember starting the program and thinking will I ever see the end? Now here I am. My degree is Masters of Science in Quality Assurance from California State University Dominquez Hills. It is a distance learning program so my successful completion of my degree depended entirely on my own self discipline and dedication to "attend" class and complete assignments on time. Since I usually did my classwork at 4:30 am in my pj's I was able to get into a good routine of school first before anything else in my day. I am happy to say I finished with a 3.97 GPA so I must of done something right. Well, it is done now and basically I have more time to spin now!

No comments: