Friday, May 23, 2008

Hogwarts Update: Dear Diary

Dear Diary, its Emma hear. Shhhhhh. I have a little secret and I have to get it out but I can't tell anyone. Ohhh, I don't want to get into trouble.So the other morning I got an owl with a care package from my Aunt Ermentrude. I thought it was awfully nice. All my cousins are finished at Hogwarts with her youngest, Ambrose, leaving last year. So my aunt knows how it is and likes to send me owls with fun things. I guess Ambrose decided to have some fun. I should have known better after the "incident" last summer with the garden gnomes, the butterbeer and the fireworks. Oh, those gnomes will never be the same. Anyways, I was just so happy to get a package that I didn't think. It had lots of my favorites. Some new yellow yarn, some Bertie Botts, a new quill and a bottle of chocolate drink. So I settled down to start some socks with my drink late one evening when I felt funny. That stupid Ambrose sent me Polyjuice Potion. So the next thing I know I'm his girlfriend Daisy who was a Gryffindor last year. I didn't know what to do. Fortunately the prefects sorted it all out and they think it was Peeves but I'm not saying anything. I don't want to get kicked out of Hogwarts all because my stupid cousin decided to play a joke on me! Of course, I feel so bad about all the confusion. I just had to confess to someone. So shhhhh This is between you and me Diary. 

3 comments:

Cressida Townsbury said...

Ugh poly juice instead of chocolate! That is the worst kind of trick!

Lizzie Wychwood said...

Your cousin sounds like great fun! His trick almost had me fooled, but I knew there was something afoot when I saw the Hufflepuff crest on the cover of your homework book.
Love,
Lizzie

Quinn said...

Soooo funny Emma. I like your story much better!