Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Hufflepuff Quiz

Hi - Its Emma again. Boy, its amazing how much is going on at Hogwarts this term.
First, my homework. I had to take my first quiz. Here it is!

1. Is from a muggle family and the first to attend Hogwarts? Both Penelope Willow and Perenelle Ballycastle seem to fit this one.
2. When knitting socks you use dpn's, 2 circ, 1 circ 1 sock, 1 circ 2 socks? So far only with dpn’s but I want to try magic loop and 1 circ 2 socks
3. Their owls name is Owlbert? Eleanor Wigworthy
4. Beat Agatey Mirrofold in a contest? Lily May Clearwater
5. Your favorite non 'puff color? Purple of all shades
6. They learned to knit for a school play? Me – Emma Kettleburn
7. They got engaged last week? Selena Starfire
8. One sentence/statement you would use to describe your stash? Patiently waiting to become something
9. Their best class is Divination? Daisy Chang
10. Last term everyone thought you were your sibling? Antonio Dela Weasley
11. When not going to Hogwarts your favorite thing to do is? Besides being a mom to my four year old …… oh wait there isn’t anything besides being a mom! While being a mom I love to read fun chick books, dream of having more time to spin, play with dye, drink coffee and stare in amazement as my son grows before my eyes.
12. You have read the books, watched the movie or both? Both many many many times over
13. Your family includes? Myself, my dear husband, my four year old son, Tucker the dachshund and soon to have Blue the English Staffordshire bull terrier
14. They have frogs in their room? Clidonia Acromantula
15. Has a dog named Kluane? Ursula Longbottom
16. My favorite thing to knit is. At the moment lace shawls and scarves
last a picture. please attach a picture of your Favorite Harry Potter Character.

I love a good mom. Harry really needed a good mother figure to help him through his trials. 

Doing my homework was lots of fun. I got to read everyone's blogs. It interesting to read about everyone and where they are from. We even have one of our housemates in China right now. That's pretty exciting even though she can't wait to get to Hogwarts. I am sure Lily will bring lots of good stories. 

I also got my owls with my Swap partners. I get to spoil another Emma, this one is from Ravenclaw (I think almost all the Emma's ended up in Ravenclaw, except me). I think she may even be related to the greatest headmaster of all time, Dumbledore. I am waiting to hear back from here about this. I will be spoiled by Cressida, a Gryffindor. It looks like she has been at Hogwarts for awhile. I am excited about getting to know both Emma and Cressida, along with all my other school mates.

Oooh - almost time for dinner. Gotta run off to the Great Hall. 

No comments: