Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Hogwarts Update

Hi - Its Emma here. Well, I have made it to Hogwarts and my first year has begun. The trip up on the Hogwarts express was exciting. I love trains. I have also made some new friends in the common room including a few people from my hometown. It turns out that Methuen is a knitters haven. I still haven't learned the name of my spoilee but I am sure that owl will arrive soon. I am, however, already making plans for their package. I hope to know something about them before the Mass Sheep and Wool so I can find some goodies there. Well, its time for breakfast in the Great Hall. I best be off. Maybe my owl will arrive today!
Update: My wand arrived today.


What Harry Potter Wand Are You?
Your Result: 12.5" Yew, Dragon Heartstring
 

Your wand is longer than average, with a flexible and long-lasting wood. Dragon Heartstring is a common Ollivander core. Your wand is ideal for jinxes and hexes.

9" Willow, Phoenix Feather
 
11.5" Yew, Unicorn Hair
 
10.5" Ash, Phoenix Feather
 
11" Mahogany, Unicorn Hair
 
8.5" Mahogany, Dragon Heartstring
 
11" Ash, Hippogriff Talon
 
14" Holly, Veela Hair
 
What Harry Potter Wand Are You?
See All Our Quizzes

1 comment:

Quinn said...

Hi Emma!
Your spoilee info is being resent by the deputy headmistress. If you don't see it please check your Spam folder, and then email her or me in case we have your email address wrong.

Lavender A