Saturday, May 24, 2008

Ugh

I don't know if its the polyjuice or just that it is a beautiful holiday weekend and I have FOUR whole days to do nothing but play but the twisted universe is laughing at me again. I have a cold. Not the Oh, I sneezed let me take some drugs and carry on type cold but the let me knock you on your a** stay under covers with your head buried misery kind of cold. Why oh why on such a beautiful weekend. I am literally sitting on my couch buried under a warm blanket with hot tea looking out my window at the sunshine. And of course DH has control of the remote. I am currently being forced to watch some bizarre documentary on weapons throughout the ages. I think its time to stick my head back under a blanket.

1 comment:

Tanya said...

Thanks for coming to visit me. :) I am in the middle of this right now. I just want to curl up on the couch and sleep.