Friday, July 18, 2008

Friday??

I am having a hard time adjusting to the fact that today is only Friday. See, I have a great work schedule where I get to do my 80 hours in 9 days so I technically get every other Friday off from work. However, very rarely do I seem to be able to actually take the day off. Normally 9/80 translates work 9 days and then work really hard on the 10th day. But the fates aligned and I took the day off. I only worked about an hour in the afternoon to catch up on some loose ends. At any rate, it was strange. All day I thought it was Saturday. its pretty cool knowing that tomorrow I will get up and it will only be Saturday. I love it.

We have big plans for the weekend. Today was errand running - the young one needed new shorts. He is growing so fast! But tomorrow I booked us into the Sheraton Ferncroft with CocoKeys Waterpark. Since it is supposed to be in the high 90s tomorrow this is ideal. We can get in the water park at 11 and then our hotel room at 4. We have full use of the water park both Saturday and Sunday. Its indoors and climate controlled. Best of all its 30 minutes from home. Its a little mini "staycation". Well worth it for the fun and the indoor coolness on this very hot weekend.

No comments: